Thursday, July 21, 2011

Missing Cambridge...

Rozita, Billie, Levi, Jesse, Josiah... Devon, Ethan, Isaac, Ami!!!... Holly, Wes, Mitch, let's see... I know I've missed a bunch...

You guys so touched my heart. Hard workers. Real people - nothing fake about you. Friendly. Heart-warming. I can tell that you care. I love the way you look after the people in your town - and beyond. Helping out when you can... Making time to be with people. I really wish I would have taken more time to just sit and talk with you. I'm praying for you guys. Don't hold back when it's time to give God your all. He's worth it. I hope I'll be as welcome when I come back through as you made me feel this time... I really want to make time to see you again!

Some of you know the Lord, and you live out your faith.  That's awesome!  Keep serving Him!  And if you sense Him calling you to step up and start something new - Do it!
Some of you have grown tired... or disenchanted.  Find a way to get it back...  that spark that lets the world know that He means something.  'Cause He does.
Some of you are still wondering... "Is it for real?"  The answer is yes.  He's just waiting for you to take His hand.  Walking with Him is so much more than you can ever hope or imagine.  He's more than just the answer to your problems.  He is the one who hung the moon and the stars.  He knows you... and He wants you to know Him back!  (That's true for all of us!!)

Love you guys!   Miss you...  :(

No comments: