Friday, August 30, 2013

Worship.

When my heart has had all it can take, I worship You.  When my world is good or bad, I worship You.  Life is crazy, and this world is mixed up, messed up. I worship You.

Worship is an expression of loving.  It is attributing worth to something... to someone.  I cannot help but worship God. He is not simply worthy... He is worth all that I have to give.  I worship Him. 

Not just in song, but with the very essence of my life.  Worship is more than choosing to spend a few minutes singing.  Like the song says, it's letting my Life Song sing to You.

Jesus, I worship You.  Perfectly incomplete, as I am.  You are worthy.

My soul yearns for You in the night; my spirit within me earnestly seeks You,
For when Your judgements are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world learn righteousness.
-Isaiah 26:9

Five Minute Friday

3 comments:

JoyLeanne said...

So beautiful! Such a heartfelt and true depiction of worship. Thanks for sharing!

Vicki M. Taylor said...

Following you from FMF. I loved your words describing worship. Thanks for posting. Have a blessed day!

Ashley Mays said...

"He is not simply worthy...He is worth all that I have to give."

Yes!!! Such great words to remember, even if they're often hard to live by. :-)

Hope your day is full of unexpected blessings!