Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Never quite there...

Shared this with a friend... When I first became a Believer, I thought about how much more I would know and understand when I'd been a Christian for ten years.  Then I got to ten years and realized that walking with Him for twenty years would give me so much more to hold onto.  It's amazing how, in my 22nd year, He's going, "Just hold on there, kiddo, there's still so much more to come!"  I love that about Him!  The depth of His grace goes beyond what we're able to bear at any point in time... what a faithful and patient Teacher!  I want to always be His student.  How could we ever know all that there is to know?  We can't!  It amazes me that people could think they've got it all figured out! (Of course, I'm the worst!)  Silly humans.

No comments: