Monday, June 13, 2011

Compelled by Love

I started a really good study for the summer, and I'm loving it!!  I'm learning more about God's heart and our mission.  The subtitle is A Journey to Missional Living.


I realized, last week, that I have a three-fold mission as a follower of Christ:
1.  To look for (seek out, win) opportunities to share the Gospel with the lost.
2.  To help bring home wayward brothers and sisters in Christ.
3.  To encourage the body of Christ.

This week's focus is on God's character...  one of my absolute favorite topics!

It's gonna' be a great summer!!  (p.s. can't wait for Idaho!)

692275: Compelled by Love: The Most Excellent Way to Missional Living Compelled by Love: The Most Excellent Way to Missional Living

By Ed Stetzer & Philip Nation / New Hope Publishers


When you became a believer, you signed on to make God known. Jesus' love and sacrifice is not something that you can set on a shelf. Be encouraged and make a difference right where you are! Includes thought-provoking discussion questions. For individual or group use.

No comments: